Available October 2018!
This quick program helps teach girls important business skills. It's an easy way for troops to earn money in the fall! Girls sell nuts, chocolates, and magazines to their friends and family. All products can be ordered online and shipped to your customers' homes.
Troop proceeds will remain $3.00 per magazine and $1.00 per snack item sold.
Snacks & Magazines Program Coordinator
Sunday Carstens firstname.lastname@example.org 612-709-4313
· Nut-E login www.ashdonfarmsnute.com/Home.aspx
Snacks + Magazines
“Girl Scouts” and other Girl Scout Trademarks are registered trademarks of Girl Scouts of the USA and used herein pursuant to license.
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-lead business in the country! Through participating in the cookie program, girls develop five essential skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
February 3, 2018 - Cookie Go Day!
(Super Bowl Weekend!)
Service Unit Cookie Managers (SUCMs):
Carrie Beach email@example.com 651-641-6101
Frances Fischer firstname.lastname@example.org 651-405-1608
Helpful links & documents:
· ABC Smart Cookie Guidebook (coming soon)
· January 4 - Cookie booth sign-ups begin
· January 9 - Troop initial order due
· February 3 - Cookie Go Day!!
· February 3 - Cookie booths begin
· March 9 - first ACH is due
· March 18 - Cookie sales end
· March 27 - Recognition order due
· April 4 - collection problem reports due
· April 13 - second ACH is due
Cookie Booth Kits available!
· Includes: tablecloth, costume, 2 cookie signs
· $5 deposit check payable to Eagan Service Unit required for pick up
· Return kit within 24 hours of your booth
· Deposit check will be returned once the complete kit is checked back in